A. Your Kapotas Information
Kapotas Designs LLC and its affiliates and successors ("we," "our," or "us") are the providers of Kapotas. Your Kapotas information consists of personally identifiable information collected or received about you when you make purchases through us, when you register with us, or when you interact with other users on Kapotas.
Your Kapotas information may include:
- Registration-related information (such as name, email address and password);
- Transaction-related information (such as credit card or other preferred means of payment, or a history of products purchased through us);
- Information about your visits to Kapotas or our other web sites, pages and services;
- Your responses to our offerings, postings and advertisements;
- Your billing and shipping information;
- Your social media profile information you provide to us through the social media services API with your express permission;
- Customer service information; and
- Other information specifically related to your use of Kapotas, including information that you publicly post using tools made available by us on our services.
Your information may be stored in our servers in the United States and other countries. By using Kapotas, you agree to access and store your information in the United States and other countries.
2. Technical Information
We may receive or collect certain technical information when you use our services. This may include:
- Your browser or operating system;
- Your manner of connecting to the Internet (including the type of device you are using) and the name of your Internet service provider or wireless carrier;
- Your Internet protocol (IP) address; and
- Data relating to malfunctions or problems that occur when you use Kapotas.
B. How We Use Kapotas Information
1. Kapotas Information
You agree we may use your Kapotas information to:
- Operate and improve the features, offerings and content presented to you by us;
- To fulfill your requests and orders for services and products;
- To conduct research about your use of our services;
- To interact with your social media services; and
- To help offer you other products, programs, or services that may be of interest or relevance to you.
- We may offer features to allow you to set up a profile.
- You understand that users on the Internet can view any information you decide to post about yourself on public areas of the Kapotas service, and you accept the consequences of making such public postings on Kapotas.
- Except as we provide above, your Kapotas information will not be shared with any other third parties for marketing purposes unless it is necessary to fulfill a transaction you have requested, or in other circumstances in which you have given your consent to the sharing of your Kapotas information to affiliates, partners, agents or other parties whose products or services we believe may be of interest to you.
- We may use your Kapotas information to present offers to you on behalf of business partners and advertisers.
The contents of your online communications, as well as other information about you as a Kapotas user, may be accessed and disclosed in response:
- To governmental requests or legal process (for example, a court order, search warrant or subpoena);
- In other circumstances in which we have a good faith belief that a crime has been or is being committed by a user;
- That an emergency exists that poses a threat to the safety of you or another person;
- When necessary either to protect our business; or
- For us to render the service you have requested.
C. Third Party Agents
- We may use agents and contractors to help operate Kapotas, process payments, provide customer services, ship goods and services, and to help us analyze the performance of our services.
- Our agents and contractors must agree to limit the use of such information for these purposes.
D. Third Party Sites
- This policy does not apply to the other Web sites and social media sites you access and use, including any sites or services linked from Kapotas.
- You are subject to the privacy policies of the third-party Web sites. We have no obligation to you regarding the privacy practices of any third-party sites that you visit, even if linked from Kapotas.
E. Change of Ownership
In the event that our ownership was to change as a result of a merger or acquisition by another company, your Kapotas information may be transferred. We will provide you notice prior to any such transfer of your Kapotas information.
- You may contact us to add, change or delete information about yourself, change or delete payment information, or close your account by sending a request to: Kapotas Designs LLC, PO Box 10722, Savannah, GA 31412
- We will provide an option to remove your name from future mailings in any e-mail that you receive from us that contains a marketing promotion.
- You may not opt out to any notices we send to you regarding your subscriptions, terms, billing or important changes to Kapotas.
G. Cookies, Advertising
- We may place "cookies" on your Web browser. Cookies are small pieces of information or text files that a website sends to your computer for record-keeping purposes, which information is stored in a file on your computer's hard drive.
- Cookies make Web-surfing and browsing easier for you by saving your preferences so that we can use the saved information to facilitate and improve your use of Kapotas.
- You can adjust your Internet browsers to reject cookies; however, please note that you will not be able to access and use all of Kapotas's features if you delete or refuse to accept cookies.
- You understand and agree that we operate Kapotas on cloud based services. Your information is stored on servers with redundancies, security, and technologies to protect against hackers and spammers.
I. Our Services are not intended for Minors
Kapotas is intended for adults only, and we do not knowingly collect information from minors.
If you have further questions or concerns that have not been addressed in this statement, please send your inquiries to:
- If there are significant changes to our information practices, you will be provided with appropriate online notice.
- You may be provided other privacy-related information in connection with your use of offerings from us as well as for special features and services not described in this Policy that may be introduced in the future.